SOSAP 2.0—The Latest Edition of SOSAP—Is Now Available for Purchase
This premier case-based self-assessment tool, designed and offered by the Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO), is accessible online 24/7/365 for maximum flexibility and features the latest advancements in surgical oncology.
SOSAP 2.0 has been developed for physicians and fellows specializing in surgical oncology to:
- Remain current in the latest advances in surgical oncology
- Prepare for the American Board of Surgery (ABS) Certification Exam in Complex General Surgical Oncology
- Earn up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 60 credits which meet the requirement of the self-assessment component, Part 2 of the ABS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program
- Get real-time feedback with two learning modes: exam and learner
SOSAP 2.0 consists of 272 case- and problem-based, multiple-choice questions written by SSO experts in six major topic areas in surgical oncology:
- Breast disease
- Colorectal disease
- Endocrine/head and neck disease
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Hepato-pancreato-biliary disease
- Melanoma, sarcoma, and cutaneous and hematologic malignancies
SOSAP 2.0 will be available to all purchasers via their mobile device.
Watch this page for more details to come!
This activity is partially supported by independent educational grants from Amgen, Inc., Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. and Merck & Co.